Guided Trail Rides
With exclusive Guided Horses Back Trail Rides on over 500 acres of beautiful trails you will forget you are so close to home. You will be accompianed by one of our friendly and knowledgeable Trail Guides. Our Guides are always willing to answer any questions during the trail and assist you as needed. Riding through the Capik Nature Preserve you may glimpse some of its many residents from foxes, deer and coyotes to turtles, hawks and rabbits.
- We offer Horseback Trail Rides for children ages 10 + and Adults!
- Lessons may be required for young and beginner riders
- Saturday and Sunday no reservations are necessary 10:00 a.m. through 5:30 p.m. (please call to schedule weekday rides
- We have the horse for you - beginner through advanced.
- Weight limit of 205 LBS (Must have an average or slim height to weight ratio. Not sure if we have a horse for you? Call in advance to find out.)
|1 1/2 Hour
Interested in learning to ride before hitting the trails? Try our popular Riding Lesson and Trail Package!!!
Riding Lesson and Trail Package:
A Great Date activity for Couples!!!!!
For only $129.00, 2 people will receive a half hour Riding Lesson AND a one hour Guided Trail Ride. You will work with an instructor to learn the basics of steering and communicating with your horse in a riding ring before heading out on the beautiful Capik Nature Preserve.
Additional riders can join your package for only $60.00 a person. That means each additional person is only one dollar more than a regular 90 minute Trail Ride. The Trail Ride and Riding Lesson Package is available to a single rider at $72.00.
Remember, Trail Rides take place out doors, so consider the temperature when you are preparing for your ride. We require closed toe shoes (i.e. boots or sneakers) and suggest long pants for trail riding. Legacy Riding Stables requires that all trail riders under the age of 18 years old wear a helmet. We recommend that all riders wear a helmet. We will be happy to lend you a helmet upon request!
For more information on Trail Rides please call or Contact Us!